On 10/17/2018 11:54 PM, Craig Parmerlee wrote:
This article presents more detail than I have seen elsewhere.

https://www.scoringnotes.com/reviews/finale-26-review/

[snip]

Very nice review, thank you for sharing it with us. Its conclusions coincide with what I've observed in my first few days with the program.

Nothing to make anybody jump to using Finale instead of either Sibelius or Dorico, but some nice improvements for those of us using Finale anyway.

And the review does a very nice job of explaining some of the minutiae associated with the new articulation usage as well as other aspects of this upgrade.

Thanks!

--
*****
David H. Bailey