There are two JW Lua scripts for centering whole notes or adjusting end measures:

Center whole notes (you need to register and login to get the script, in French ): http://finale-logiciel-aide-gravure-musicale.eu/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=4415#p22995
Adjust measures for single notes: https://elbsound.studio/jw-lua-scripts.php

Jan
https://elbsound.studio

Am 27.10.2018 um 08:23 schrieb Giovanni Andreani:
There’s a JW or a TG Tool Plugin that will do it, automatically and precisely.
I’ can’t point you out in a definitive manner because I have to reinstall the
JW’s while working a new computer and, as for the TG Tools, the evaluation
period for the V3 version is expired, therefore I cannot access them at the
moment.

————

Giovanni Andreani

www.giovanniandreani.com <http://www.giovanniandreani.com/>