There’s a JW or a TG Tool Plugin that will do it, automatically and precisely.
I’ can’t point you out in a definitive manner because I have to reinstall the
JW’s while working a new computer and, as for the TG Tools, the evaluation
period for the V3 version is expired, therefore I cannot access them at the
moment.

————

Giovanni Andreani

www.giovanniandreani.com