It occurred to me a few times as well and - in one case - I discovered I had
been working on a file which was a saved copy of another, completely different
one which included many multi-measure rests, and used for the ready format,
which included all ready set linked parts. Breaking multi-measure rests from
within the score not always reflected in the linked parts and, at the end, I
set a new document from scratch, broke the multi-measure rests in the score and
finally copy-pasted it in the new file. At that point, all multi-measure rests
where consistent trough all linked parts. Of course, I had to put up with the
fuss of formatting the new document, parts included.

Giovanni

————

Giovanni Andreani

www.giovanniandreani.com