From: Raymond Horton [mailto:horton.raym...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 06, 2018 8:40 PM
To: Girard Bowe <girard.b...@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: [Finale] Cannot create some multi measure rests in parts

Sorry, let me amend that. It worked some of the time, but not in other
instances. Thanks!

​Raymond Horton
Composer, Arranger
Minister of Music, Edwardsville (IN) United Methodist Church
Retired Bass Trombonist, Louisville Orchestra, 1971-2016
Visit us at rayhortonmusic.com <http://rayhortonmusic.com>

On Tue, Nov 6, 2018, 8:29 PM Raymond Horton <horton.raym...@gmail.com