I was amazed at the improvements that came with version 2, and I see that they have version 3 out in alpha-2 (not ready for normal use) for the bold to try. With the whole project based on donated time and programming skills and totally free to the end-user, the user community is the testing ground. When the "official" version is released (i.e. no longer in alpha or beta testing) they make a big announcement. Knowing all the improvements which came with version 2, I can't wait to see what they have in store for version 3!

David H. Bailey