Hi,

A 'political' (maybe) consideration about music softwares other than /Finale /- that allow me not to mention them explicitly.

I see that many people (and increasingly so) likes to allow software (or maybe, other people) to do things ready for them. That's an interesting phenomenon, not at all restricted to 'music softwares'; it's simpler, easier, quicker etc.; you have not even to think with your head.

Maybe it come close to something Italy (and other countries as well) has suffered some decades ago (I mean, a single person that think, do, etc. for a whole nation).

I continue to prefer that the software do what I want, even if I had to find myself alone.

Paolo A. Rismondo

---
Questa email รจ stata esaminata alla ricerca di virus da AVG.
http://www.avg.com