Thanks, JD — that worked! Unfortunately, though, the E Major section is later
in the piece, and these settings caused earlier key signatures to display
double-flats and all sorts of nonsense! Do you (or does anyone else) know if I
can change it for just this E Major section? I think that’s something I can do
with a staff style, but I tend to be really bad at staff styles.

— Mike