I got this to work correctly, but it’s way convoluted.  In the staff
transposition dialog, from Score Manager, change the staff transposition to
Other, uncheck Simplify Key, put 9 in the interval field and -10 in the key
alter field.  Leave it in treble obviously.

I did this just now in Finale 25 and I got the proper transposition.  In
reading the online manual for this dialog, the part pertaining to the interval
and key alter, I got a headache.  So I had another cup of coffee and moved on.
Whew!!  This should be easier (and maybe it is).

J D Thomas
ThomaStudios