I am setting up Finale for a friend, and I would like automatic music spacing to be on. This means, that most of the time when you start entering music in Speedy the frame is tiny, because at some point before the empty measure had been spaced and is now small.

Is there any way to make the Speedy entry frame default to a larger width, so that one can actually see the notes being entered?

I realise that one could just make the measure larger before opening the Speedy frame, but that requires extra steps. It seems silly that this user-unfriendly relic has stayed as bad as ever over the years...

Johannes