Hi all,

I had a problem accessing some characters in Finale 25/Windows 10, and decided
to reinstall the Finale fonts in case one of the characters was damaged
(specifically 142, the "r", which wasn't showing up in Finale or other apps).

I followed the instructions on the Finale site, just to be sure, and deleted
all Finale fonts from the font folder as instructed, rebooted, and ran their
font installer. The installer fails.

So I reinstalled the full Finale package -- same issue. None of the fonts
appear.

Is there a font package that I can download and install by hand? I'm not
finding anything but the msi installer on the Finale site.

Deadlines, of course. :(

Dennis