Barbara, I apologize. I did not see your reply about triplets. the last message
I have from you is this one from Wednesday:
[“
> On 7-8-2019 20:55, Robert Patterson wrote:
> I have been following up on this with Makemusic. It turns out that if I
> change the font of my Lyrics to Times then I can see the entire block.

Now I understand why they were unable to reproduce the problem when I submitted
it a year ago. They must have overruled my font setttings...

(PS When I try to reply to your message, it insist on sending it to you instead
of to the list. Any idea why?) “]

Raymond Horton
Composer/Arranger
Minister of Music,
Edwardsville (IN) United Methodist Church
Retired Bass Trombonist,
Louisville Orchestra, 1970-2016