I think your best bet is a line (from the Smart Shapes palette). If you
need a line of different width to match the width of the repeat ending
brackets, you can create a Custom Line. The disadvantage of a smart shape
is, of course, that smart shapes don't have staff lists. But that doesn't
appear to be a problem in this case.