I would have pointed out the same, it recurred quite often.
One other issue I find recurring is that playback volume is incredibly soft if
I activate it via shortcut (spacebar + click) a few measures ahead of the last
articulation, which would sound notably louder if playback started from the
measure in which the articulation lays.

Giovanni

————

Giovanni Andreani