Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2019 14:28:05 -0800
From: J D Thomas <j...@thomastudios.com<mailto:j...@thomastudios.com>>
To: "<finale@shsu.edu<mailto:finale@shsu.edu>>"
<finale@shsu.edu<mailto:finale@shsu.edu>>
Subject: Re: [Finale] Mid-measure double barline?

There are two ways I can think of:  add a pair of lines with the line tool and
adjust it manually, or break the measure via the time signature tool and change
the barline as needed.  But the latter will throw off your measure numbers
which will need adjustment.

But why do you need this?  Just curious.

J D Thomas
ThomaStudios

On Nov 10, 2019, at 2:09 PM, Ken Parsons