Hi

We live in a time when infectious diseases are
relatively under control, and have been for most of
the population's lives.  This has caused people to be
more afraid of the Vaccines than the diseases then
prevent. This is unfortunate. Tuberculosis,
meningitis, pertussis, poliomyelitis, diphtheria,
measles, etc,  are very real and have not gone away.
If you allow a significant part of our population to
go immunized, you will see their widespread return.
It will not be pretty.

I suggest that people read:

Betrayal of Trust: The Collapse of Global Public
Health by Laurie Garrett

Garrett does a magnificent job of describing the
dismantling of our public heath system (a different
body from our healthcare system) and the ramifications
of a lack of such a system.

Individual choice does not include choosing to be the
next Typhoid Mary.

Joe

--- Karryn Olson-Ramanujan