As much as I dislike the government in general and government interference
in particular, I have to agree with Jon.  We do need to keep an eye on the
pharmaceutical companies.  However, lets not throw the baby out with the  bath
water.

My g-g grandmother lost all three of her children in one week in  a
diphtheria epidemic.  She had other children, but it was something that  she
never
recovered from emotionally as you can imagine.

Lee
et si omnes
ego non

In a message dated 5/31/2008 2:32:51 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,