We have some equipment that I'd like folks to schedule their intended use,
probably on a day-to-day, or weekly basis. I'm looking for something simple,
prefer public domain, that would anyone to "sign-up" and indicate their intention.
It would be nice if it were web-based, since we do not all use macs, but all
can run Solaris. I looked in the packages library but didn't see anything obvious.
Any suggestions, please? Thanks, jw