Package: cvs
Section: base
Installed-Size: 2780
Maintainer: Daniel Johnson <dan...@daniel-johnson.org>
Architecture: darwin-x86_64
Source: cvs
Version: 1.12.13-18
Replaces: cvs-stable, cvs-proxy
Depends: libgettext8-shlibs, libiconv, darwin (>= 14-1)
Conflicts: cvs-stable, cvs-proxy
Size: 972566
  CVS is the Concurrent Versions System, the dominant open-source
  network-transparent version control system. CVS is useful for
  everyone from individual developers to large, distributed teams:
        - Its client-server access method lets developers access the
          latest code from anywhere there's an Internet connection.
        - Its unreserved check-out model to version control avoids
          artificial conflicts common with the exclusive check-out model.
        - Its client tools are available on most platforms.
 This version is based on the upstream "feature" tree.  If you need to
downgrade
 for any reason, either just remove the package and use the builtin version
 (1.11.20 for the 2.2 and later XCode tools), or install the "cvs-stable"
 package.
 .
 Web site: http://www.nongnu.org/cvs/
 .