wxmaxima-gtk seems to be running just fine, but I find that there is no option
to export to LaTeX (only to html). I never tried to do this with the mac
version, so I don't know if it was an option there, but looking at the
documentation, it seems to have been available on wxmaxima for quite a while
now. Do you think there is something missing in the fink packages that would
allow the export, or is it just something missing with my computer setup?