There are a lot of unneeded branches in the fink repo. Some have already been
merged and others are really old (from the CVS days) and were abandoned years
ago. They're so out-of-date that they could have no practical use. Would there
be any objection to me deleting them? Are there any ones that are still wanted?
I would keep the release branches intact as well as recent branches that
haven't been merged.

Daniel