Hi there,

so I recently had some time and motivation to work on a few small patches for
fink. And since things are now on GitHub, I thought it might be best to submit
them as pull requests, so that they can be reviewed and then merged (as opposed
to just pushing them directly, as I would have in the distant past).

However, there was little reaction; only dmacks found some time to review them
(thank you, BTW). Which leaves me wondering how to proceed?

Don't get me wrong, I am not complaining; everybody here is a volunteer, we all
have little spare time, etc. etc.. I just wonder: Should I go ahead and merge
my work resp. push directly, w/o care? Or are there any intentions to use pull
requests systematically? I.e. should I wait more, and then "somebody" will
review and merge those PRs? I've been "out of town" for quite some time and
don't want to step on anybodies toes, as I have no idea how things are done now
(it seems most development discussions still happen on IRC, like in the bad old
days, i.e. completely intransparent to outsiders?)

Cheers,
Max