Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2019 04:03:56 +0000
From: Alexander Hansen <alexanderk.han...@gmail.com>
To: Glenn Forbes Fleming Larratt <g...@cornell.edu>
Subject: Re: [Fink-users] Is Fink alive?

I’d say email fink-core@lists.sourceforge.net and ask.  There aren’t any
specific technical requirements.
 Knowledge of how administer the machine(s) to handle problems is important.
      On Mar 7, 2019, at 08:53, Glenn Forbes Fleming Larratt <g...@cornell.edu>
wrote:

Apologies for the typoe - that should say "technical info", not "technical
issue".

-g
--
Glenn Forbes Fleming Larratt
Cornell University IT Security Office

On Thu, 7 Mar 2019, Glenn Forbes Fleming Larratt wrote:

      Dear Mr. Hansen,

      Thanks for the technical issue - I'm afraid my question was unclear.

      Rephrasing - What sort of requirements might apply to the person
volunteering, and whom
      should he/she contact to volunteer?

      Thanks, -g