Just to be clear, the master mirror is still 100% functional, the DNS zone has
been removed and we are trying to restore it.

That being said more mirrors are always welcome and in the fink git there is a
scripts repo, it contains everything to mirror and run bindists and distfiles
mirrors.
---
TS
http://www.southofheaven.org/
Life begins and ends with chaos, live between the chaos!