Gordon Messmer wrote:

> On Mon, 2002-01-21 at 16:33, Alexander Strange wrote:
> > As long as there are no spaces in the path, I believe it would be
> > lsbom /Library/Receipts/foo.pkg/Contents/Resources/foo.bom | sudo rm -rf
>
> I think you mean "xargs sudo rm -rf"

You can use lsbom -p F to get the file names in quotes, so spaces don't
pose problems. But actually this is not needed, because the first thing
erased will be "." and then the entire directory where your package is
installed. Best is to cd to "/" first, because then it will wipe your
entire system. Very efficient indeed :-)