Brian> Just wanted to follow up.  I'm not sure what happened, but it appears the
Brian> problem is with my setup.  There are a bunch of errors during the build
Brian> process along the lines of:

It probably means you tried to build X on UFS, and crapped out your
disk.  I'm about to reload my O/S and move my user files over *again*
because of this.