At 20:51 Uhr -0500 17.02.2002, David R. Morrison wrote:
>I'm looking for a volunteer to check out the Nautilus package on the
>package submission tracker.
>
>I can't check this one myself, because it depends on mozilla and I am one
>of the people for whom mozilla does not compile correctly.
>
>Nevertheless, this package might be useful for people who have mozilla,
>so if another fink developer could look it over and check it in to CVS
>if it's OK, that would be great.

It compiled for me and I run it briefly, though I didn't do careful
testing. It also gave me once or twice this weird memory error that
is mentioned in the tracker (this really should be resolved).

I can't do anything now, have to leave, but if anybody wants to check
it into unstable, go for it.

Max