Pointing out only that, for the first time in memory, OpenOSX is actually
shipping something that is more up to date than Fink and that Fink is
shipping a version of PHP w/a known security hole (which I failed to
mention-- sorry about that).

As I know *zero* about PHP, nor do I have time to deal with it, I'm happy
to volunteer as long as everyone else is happy if *nothing* gets done.

Given that PHP hasn't been updated in a while and the version in Fink has
a security nasty, maybe there needs to be a policy regarding security
problems in packages for which maintenance is behind?

b.bum