Steven Burr [[EMAIL PROTECTED]] wrote:
> I'd like to make sure I avoid this problem in the future, so I have a
> question for the group.  Once SourceForge support removes the directory
> from the repository, can I safely commit in the future without first
> moving build out of the Project Builder folder? My (obviously limited)
> understanding is that a file or directory not already in a cvs
> repository needs to be put there with the "add" command before it will
> be included in future commits.

It should be safe to commit... when you update you should get a '?' before
the build directory.  If you want to be more permanent about it, make a
.cvsignore file with only the line:

build

...in it, in the top-level directory, and check that in.  CVS will ignore
that directory from then on, if it exists locally.

--
Benjamin Reed a.k.a. Ranger Rick ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) http://ranger.befunk.com/
So now you see handicaps can be cured.  Blind, deaf, dum can all be cured