On Thursday, March 21, 2002, at 07:38 AM, Max Horn wrote:

> Seems as if Preferences.nib is missing from CVS, I can't compile it
> without that.

Sorry.  I ran into the same problem when I did a test run on my kids'
Mac and thought I had fixed it.

I think the repository is in good shape now.  I committed the
Preferences.nib contents, deleted the old version of FC from the other
Mac and did another test run with anonymous cvs.  FC compiled and ran
several commands, including selfupdate-cvs.    As I write this on my
iBook, FC is running update-all without any problem (so far).

SourceForge has already removed the build directory.  I took  Finlay's
advice and selected an alternative local directory for the build and
build intermediates in PB preferences.

Thanks for all the help.