At 6:09 PM -0800 3/27/02, James J. Sorenson wrote:
>Okay, I'm brand new to the list, but I've been using fink for over 6
>months now.  Due to yor plea for us to test the unstable packages, I
>bit the bullet and copied the packages to the local directory.  I
>first installed the 4.20 x11-rootless distribution.  So far, so
>good!  I am currently using it with OroborOSX 0.8 on a G4 Cube.  SSH
>tunneling seems to be okay as well.  One improvement is that my
>windows

Thanks.

Personally, I wouldn't be so scared of the unstable tree. I see
problems here and there on the list, but in general they are quickly
solved by the maintainers. I just run with unstable in my search path
so I can always help test the latest versions of stuff.

-Ben
--
http://homepage.mac.com/bhines/