I think it's a problem with the install script...since it's run in sudo
mode it's prolly making the ~/.mozilla directly from the install script
and not to %i.  That would be my guess.  Maybe run a check on ~/.mozilla
if owned by root nuke it??  I don't know haven't thought of that part or
hack the install script so it doesn't make one at all, i know mozilla will
make it on first run anyhow.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>OK, that might be the problem in my case.  My ~/.mozilla directory is
>owned
>by root, but how did that happen?  And more importantly, how can we
>possibly
>fix this in a fink context?  We can't tell fink users "if you want to run
>mozilla, make sure that you and all other users on your machine first do
>sudo chown me ~/.mozilla".
>
>It turns out I have 0.9.9-3 installed, so I am now installing 0.9.9-4 to
>see if that somehow helps.  (I'll bet back to you in a few days on this
>:-) )
>
>  -- Dave

  Justin F. Hallett - Systems Analyst
          Phone: (780)-408-3094