I'm working on a couple of packages for ldap-related stuff (LDAP browsers
and/or editors, etc.) and it seems that libldap.dylib has a bug.

 /sw/lib > otool -L libldap.dylib
libldap.dylib:
        .libs/libldap.dylib (compatibility version 0.0.0, current version 0.0.0)
        /sw/lib/libssl.0.9.6.dylib (compatibility version 0.9.6, current version 0.9.6)
        /sw/lib/libcrypto.0.9.6.dylib (compatibility version 0.9.6, current version
0.9.6)
        /usr/lib/libSystem.B.dylib (compatibility version 1.0.0, current version
55.0.0)

I assume this is a libtool bug in the openldap package?

--
Benjamin Reed a.k.a. Ranger Rick ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) http://ranger.befunk.com/
Q. What are "seven candles", "seven cows", and "seven heads of the beast