On Tuesday, September 17, 2002, at 02:25  PM, Brian Landers wrote:

> So I got this idea in my head, to write a Cocoa-based GUI for managing
> fink
> packages (listing, installing, upgrading, etc).  At first, I was
> thinking

Good idea!

> Before I go any farther, I wanted to get feedback on the project from
> the
> "real" Fink developers.  Do you guys think this is a good idea?

Yeah! That's why we did it already. :P would love to get your help.

http://finkcommander.sf.net/

It does not currently use CamelBones, though the current version does
use a perl script to interface with Fink. The cvs sources include a
DESIGN document discussing the possibility of moving over to CamelBones
for FinkCommander in the future. (the cvs version is also much improved
from the released version, please try it)

-Ben