On Wednesday, October 9, 2002, at 01:21  AM, ewitness - Ben Fowler
wrote:

> At 4:06 pm -0700 8/10/02, Ben Hines wrote:
>> On Tuesday, October 8, 2002, at 03:32  PM, Jeremy Erwin wrote:

>>> You may be able to use the efax program. There's a cocoa wrapper
>>> available for it (fink info efax for  more details.
>>>

>> The cocoa wrapper for efax does not support fink-installed efax or
>> even fink-installed ghostscript. Please bug the author about it, it
>> would be nice.
>
> Are there two programs called efax?

No.

> The one you refer to

And is simply a shareware "cocoa wrapper for efax", as indicated by a
cursory glance at the thing. Did you notice how it makes you install
their own version of efax and ghostscript? Hence my comment, " does not
support fink-installed efax or even fink-installed ghostscript". He
could very easily do so.

> The one I am using
>
> I installed it from source, without involving fink. I had
> to modifify the man directory, but that was all.

Um, why not just use the fink version?? Is something wrong with it? It
is my package. "fink install efax"

-Ben