On Wednesday, January 15, 2003, at 10:03  PM, Max Horn wrote:

Uhm, the version of gal I used works just fine with an AGE of 1, using this code:

# Darwin ld doesn't like 0 for these options...
major_plus_one=`expr $current - $age + 1`
verstring="-compatibility_version $major_plus_one -current_version $major_plus_one.$age.$revision"

Yes, I missed that intervening mail, sorry. I also thought (don't know why) that you were making a gal-22 package.

Are you going to send your fix to libtool upstream, it is a major bug?

Peter