I added a manpage for fink.conf(5) based on the documentation in the Users Guide. I suggest we remove the documentation from the Users Guide, as the Users Guide is really a tutorial-style guide on how to use fink, rather than a reference for all the fields in the configuration file (new users shouldn't even need to look at this documentation, anyway, they should use fink configure to set their preferences). I think we should then add both fink.conf.5 and fink.8 to the documentation site in HTML format, by using man2html.

Comments?

-- Finlay

This SF.NET email is sponsored by: A Thawte Code Signing Certificate is essential in establishing user confidence by providing assurance of authenticity and code integrity. Download our Free Code Signing guide: