Am Sonntag, 09.03.03 um 02:10 Uhr schrieb Martin Costabel:

Alexander Strange wrote:
[]
Checksum of tarball /Users/feanor/sw/src/siag-3.5.2.tar.gz of package siag-3.5.2-5 is incorrect.

Does your script perhaps report a bad md5sum also when the source download fails? The copies of siag-3.5.2.tar.gz I can get my hands on have the right checksum, but it has disappeared from the servers. I took the opportunity to replace this version of siag by a newer one.

Yes libxml and siag have correct MD5s for me here, too.

Max