Hi Randal

On Donnerstag, Juni 12, 2003, at 06:24 Uhr, Randal L. Schwartz wrote:

"Randal" == Randal L Schwartz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

Randal> I'm using the CVS tip of fink... lately, I've been getting failures to
Randal> download that end up trying to download something with "master:" in
Randal> the front. And each failure makes it even longer!

Randal> curl -f -L -O master:master:master:master:master:master:master:master:http:// distfiles.opendarwin.org/konversation-0.12.tar.gz

Randal> What's doing that?

Followup - when I try to update "autoproject-0.17-1", that's where
it starts getting bad:

autoproject has a very strange Source line in it: Source: %n-%v.tar.gz

No mirror nor host. Why is that? Anyone? Chris (Zubrzycki)?

Chris.