I'm just gonna do it steps, first I need BuildConflicts, which I just added, now I'm gonna add the transparent check before every build code, it'll remove and install as needed but won't ask since the first summary will cover it all anyhow. And I've got that part almost working already, but I need to make small commits in between to not confuse myself, and so other can't help find any problems if there are any in little burst as so I don't get too far ahead, but this stuff has been put off too long, and been complained about too much. So instead of my complaining about it again I just decided to do it.

---
TS
http://southofheaven.org
Chaos is the beginning and end, try dealing with the rest.