I'd love to start in this but I only know perl, and even that, well you read Max's comment I'm sure he is trembling now that I decided to take this on, I just hope that you can just convert my perl additions for libfinch easily, that is the best I can do for help...sorry

---
TS
http://southofheaven.org
Chaos is the beginning and end, try dealing with the rest.