Hi all,

I'm thinking of creating a fink package for RubyCocoa (<http://rubycocoa.sourceforge.net>), a cocoa wrapper package for ruby, similar to what CamelBones does for Perl. It seems an appropriate subject for packaging to me because it:

- Will depend on another fink package (ruby18) and no non-fink packages.
- Installs material that will stay in place at a fixed position (unlike MacOS applications).

However, the package installs a framework, for which I think we don't currently have a precedent. So my questions are:

- Do y'all agree that frameworks are, in principle, fink packageable matter?
- Where should frameworks be installed? /sw/lib/Frameworks ? /sw/lib/frameworks ? /sw/Frameworks? /sw/frameworks? /sw/lib/sw?

Matthias