Matthias Neeracher wrote:

- Do y'all agree that frameworks are, in principle, fink packageable matter?
- Where should frameworks be installed? /sw/lib/Frameworks ? /sw/lib/frameworks ? /sw/Frameworks? /sw/frameworks? /sw/lib/sw?

My vote goes for a new directory /sw/Library and /sw/Library/Frameworks.

I think we will have to restart the old discussion of /sw/Applications, too. And I mean a real discussion, not the hasty erection of religious taboos as we had in the past. I would really love to see things like Tcl/Tk-aqua and rangerrick's KDE/Qt-mac stuff in Fink.