On Jan 27, 2004, at 12:24 AM, Darian Lanx wrote:

What happens to the maitainer precedence then? Will the "native" app always be preffered? Why would anyone want to use KDE/X11 when they can have native KDE?

To me, the crucial point is that all X11 based stuff, as well as the command
line stuff, is accessible to me, and to any other user, from whereever I happen
to be, with whatever computer.. This is to me the highest priority _

Jean-Francois