>From [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Sun Jan 25 04:24:05 2004
From: Martin Costabel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Matthias Neeracher <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Fink-devel] CFD: Installing Frameworks from fink packages
Sender: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2004 10:23:06 +0100
        *      [score: 0.0000]
        * -0.3 AWL AWL: Auto-whitelist adjustment

Matthias Neeracher wrote:

> - Do y'all agree that frameworks are, in principle, fink packageable
> matter?
> - Where should frameworks be installed? /sw/lib/Frameworks ?
> /sw/lib/frameworks ? /sw/Frameworks? /sw/frameworks? /sw/lib/sw?

My vote goes for a new directory /sw/Library and /sw/Library/Frameworks.

I think we will have to restart the old discussion of /sw/Applications,
too. And I mean a real discussion, not the hasty erection of religious
taboos as we had in the past. I would really love to see things like
Tcl/Tk-aqua and rangerrick's KDE/Qt-mac stuff in Fink.