Le 9 févr. 2004, à 10:43, Bertrand Lupart a écrit :

[FYI: http://www.macplus.org/magplus/article.php?id_article=5557
Thanks for the link.

It is not in the 10.2-gcc3.3 unstable tree, so I'll guess it does not
work on 10.3 too (problem with libc and glibc as far as I've read in
catopen).
Did you try it? These problems shouldn't be hard to fix.
Not skilled enough to do it.

Morevover it conflicts with manconf I use.
Reading the manconf description, you could remove it :)
http://fink.sourceforge.net/pdb/package.php/manconf
I can remove it on my system, but not on other's.

----8<----8<----8<----8<---- # Set your man languages here MANLANGDIRS=". fr es"

# Install the man pages
install_man:
        for d in ($MANLANGDIRS); do
                # Code for installing the man pages for each language
        done
Finally, thanks to gnomefr chanel, I applied the solution used in Midnight Commander.

Michèle
<http://micmacfr.homeunix.org>