So we're going to try moving the default buildpath from %p/src to %p/ src/fink.build.

Will this be %p/src/foo-%v-%r.build or %p/src/fink.build/foo-%v-%r? And what will happen to the install (%p/src/root-*) directories? Will they also be nested into the %p/src/fink.build/ directory? I'm mostly just thinking that doing %p/src/fink.build/everythinghappensinhere just leads to an extra directory nest when all that seems to be needed from the description is appending .build to the build and install directories.

Hanspeter

--
Hanspeter Niederstrasser, Ph.D.            Dept. of Cell Biology
hniederstrasser at cellbiology.wustl.edu   Campus Box 8228