I installed Apple's X11 without a hitch and everything runs fine that was previously installed. I then tried to install Ximian's evolution because it seems that we may be one step closer to integrating Evolution into OSX Mac. I have installed it before and it worked fine, but it failed with Apple's X11. Error below...

ld: /usr/X11R6/lib/libSM.a bad magic number (not a Mach-O file)
ld: /usr/X11R6/lib/libICE.a bad magic number (not a Mach-O file)
ld: /usr/X11R6/lib/libX11.a bad magic number (not a Mach-O file)
make[3]: *** [test-ename-western] Error 1
make[2]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make: *** [all-recursive-am] Error 2
### execution of make failed, exit code 2
Failed: compiling evolution-1.0.7-2 failed

Steve Wright