On Thursday, January 16, 2003, at 12:57 PM, Martin Costabel wrote:

Jeffrey Ellis wrote:
Hi--
I've been trying to log into the tracker for several weeks now and whenever
I do, IE crashes (IE 5.2.2 on 10.2.3). Can someone tell me what to do to fix
this...or is it being worked on?
It's being worked on by many people. The results are called Netscape, Mozilla, Chimera, OmniWeb and so on. Even Apple has succeeded now and produced Safari :-)
And why is IE not working on it? Because M$ doesn't honor any products and services except of their own? ;-)

Kow