xfree86 and xfree86-shlibs install XFree86 4.3.0. Isn't this what you need?

Cheers,
Kow

On Tuesday, Mar 18, 2003, at 12:46 Japan, Mothra wrote:

Yeah I did definitely. is weird, i finally got it to show up, but it took like 2 or 3 selfupdate-cvs commands before it did.
I killed everything since I had nothing really installed yet, and reinstalled fink and got the same results. They showed up but it wouldn't pull everything from the unstable tree at once for some reason. It took a few tries and each time more and more of the unstable releases would finally show up.

Odd..